How to get the home extension of your dreams with professional help
Home extensions are gaining popularity as a way of increasing space in your home without the need for moving houses. The reason for this is very clear. It makes sense economically to remain in your house and avoid having to look for a new plot. Newline construction will make your home extension project easier for you by working to bring your dream home into a reality.
Once you get in touch with us, we will arrange for a no obligation appointment with our professional home design consultants. They can meet with you from the comfort of your home to see what they will potentially work with or you can meet in our offices. We will discuss your home renovation and extension requirements and develop a design cost accompanied by a cost estimate. This step of the process includes a three-dimensional concept of the home, permits, measuring, and a preliminary agreement document.
GET YOUR QUOTE ON 020 3620 9552
You will meet with the project manager on the site, which is your home, to establish the commencement of the home extension and renovation project. We will give you a fixed date of completion and deliver a quality home extension by that date with a guarantee following completion.
A home extension that is done correctly is going to:
– Give you a modern home with current and classic designs and trends
– Strengthen the structures and bases of your home thus enhancing the durability of your home
– Enhancing functionality and appearance
– Reducing the building maintenance needed for your home
The result depends greatly on the workmanship and experience of the renovation company you go with. If you want the advantages that come with a home extension and more it is important to choose the ideal home renovation company and Newline Construction is the direction to go. Newline Construction is devoted to helping each of our clients get their perfect home without sacrificing too much. Our team is both innovative, experienced and they have several unique and elegant projects and their belts making their reputation outstanding.
If you are considering a home extension project, there are several things to keep in mind beforehand:
– You should have a plan before embarking on a search for a building company or contractor. When you are aware of what your plans are it will be easier to set a budget for the project.
– Do your research using relevant and reliable keywords on search engines such as Google. The company should have a website with their previous projects and testimonials from past clients so you can figure out what their services and credentials are.
– A good home renovation or extension company will provide quotations and consultations with their professionals.
– After comparing quotes, checking references and workmanship history, and narrowing down to about three companies, you are now ready to set appointments and see your best option.
Newline construction is the best option for your home extension project, as we will provide our clients with all this and more for the perfect results.